This is a forum dedicated to Zelda hacking (specifically A Link To The Past).

HomeGalleryROM MapLatest imagesRAM MapRegisterLog in

Another question by me... :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
foverosyw98

Another question by me... :P Empty
PostSubject: Another question by me... :P   Another question by me... :P EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 am

lol, thanks for all the help so far guys! I really like this forum. but anyways, how do I change an item in HM? Like the kind of things dropped by enemiess or cutting down grass (hearts, rupees, keys, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Omen267901

PostSubject: Re: Another question by me... :P   Another question by me... :P EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:22 pm

As far as I know, you can't unless you want to mess with RAM/ROM addresses, or maybe ASM. There's no way to do it with just Hyrule Magic.

Edit: Grass itself doesn't drop items itself. You insert an Item, (Choose Item in HM, and put one on the grass.) and then you set the value to the item you want (I have no idea how to edit the value of an item, so don't ask me).
Back to top Go down
wiiqwertyuiop
Need anything? PM me and i'll try my best to help!
wiiqwertyuiop

PostSubject: Re: Another question by me... :P   Another question by me... :P EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:49 pm

What sprites did you want to change them for exactly? Because with some sprites it's possible, but alot of them just randomly give out a set items.
Back to top Go down
https://hh-zelda-hacking.forumotion.com
foverosyw98

PostSubject: Re: Another question by me... :P   Another question by me... :P EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Never mind, I found it! The keys that change what item will pop up after clearing a bush where u put an item are: N, M, J, K
Back to top Go down
Puzzledude

Puzzledude

PostSubject: Re: Another question by me... :P   Another question by me... :P EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 am

All items (outdoors and indoors) can be inserted by pressing the item button. Once it is inserted, choose one by pressing M, but it is not recommended to put any items in the overworlds. Sooner or later the overworld items will get severly buged, however the indoor items will work if placed on a pot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another question by me... :P   Another question by me... :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Another question by me... :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyrule Hacking :: LTTP Hacking :: ALTTP Hacking-
Jump to: