This is a forum dedicated to Zelda hacking (specifically A Link To The Past).

HomeGalleryROM MapLatest imagesRAM MapRegisterLog in

Submit your ROM addresses here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wiiqwertyuiop
Need anything? PM me and i'll try my best to help!
wiiqwertyuiop

Submit your ROM addresses here. Empty
PostSubject: Submit your ROM addresses here.   Submit your ROM addresses here. EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Right here.
Back to top Go down
https://hh-zelda-hacking.forumotion.com
Nanite

PostSubject: Re: Submit your ROM addresses here.   Submit your ROM addresses here. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:16 pm

37627 - Start of a set of numbers that determines how much damage is taken from enemies and other things.
Each set of three numbers represents a different damage type. The first number is damage taken with no armor, 2nd is with blue mail, last is with red mail.

Starting at 6BAF9 is the amount of damage various weapons do. First 4 are the swords base damage. So the first number in the first set is how much damage the starting sword does. The first number in the 2nd set however, effects the master sword's damage, and the first swords swing attack. These also effect quite a few other things, including thrown bushes, etc. Usually whatever does the amount of damage the first sword does, that first number changes that as well.

The first 5 sets of numbers are the different sword's damage (Last one is for the 4th swords swing attack). I'm not sure what the rest of the string of numbers after the first attack does on the swords, think the 3rd number is for enemies with armor or something.

The 6th string of numbers is the bow.

7th is the hookshot, which can stun enemies. I believe a value of 255 means a long stun, 252 is a shorter stun, and 251 is a very short stun (depending on what enemy your hitting).

8th is the bomb.

9th is the silver bow and arrow.

10th is the magic powder, with 249 turning an enemy (the skulls) into fairies, and 250 turning enemies into yellow slime.

11th is the fire rod, with 253 being incinerate

12th is the ice rod, with 254 being freeze

13th is bombos, 14th is ether, and 15th is quake
Back to top Go down
itoikenza

itoikenza

PostSubject: which kind of rom is it?   Submit your ROM addresses here. EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Nanite wrote:
37627 - Start of a set of numbers that determines how much damage is taken from enemies and other things.
Each set of three numbers represents a different damage type. The first number is damage taken with no armor, 2nd is with blue mail, last is with red mail.

Starting at 6BAF9 is the amount of damage various weapons do. First 4 are the swords base damage. So the first number in the first set is how much damage the starting sword does. The first number in the 2nd set however, effects the master sword's damage, and the first swords swing attack. These also effect quite a few other things, including thrown bushes, etc. Usually whatever does the amount of damage the first sword does, that first number changes that as well.

The first 5 sets of numbers are the different sword's damage (Last one is for the 4th swords swing attack). I'm not sure what the rest of the string of numbers after the first attack does on the swords, think the 3rd number is for enemies with armor or something.

The 6th string of numbers is the bow.

7th is the hookshot, which can stun enemies. I believe a value of 255 means a long stun, 252 is a shorter stun, and 251 is a very short stun (depending on what enemy your hitting).

8th is the bomb.

9th is the silver bow and arrow.

10th is the magic powder, with 249 turning an enemy (the skulls) into fairies, and 250 turning enemies into yellow slime.

11th is the fire rod, with 253 being incinerate

12th is the ice rod, with 254 being freeze

13th is bombos, 14th is ether, and 15th is quake

are they headered or non headered. i dunno which rom i have anymore anyway. so could you screenshot what the area looks like on your hex editor? for 0x0037627 & 0x006BAF9.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Submit your ROM addresses here.   Submit your ROM addresses here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Submit your ROM addresses here.
Page 1 of 1