This is a forum dedicated to Zelda hacking (specifically A Link To The Past).

HomeGalleryROM MapLatest imagesRAM MapRegisterLog in

Bunch of releases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wiiqwertyuiop
Need anything? PM me and i'll try my best to help!
wiiqwertyuiop

Bunch of releases Empty
PostSubject: Bunch of releases   Bunch of releases EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:17 pm

The first one i'll show is the one I want to be the main focus of the thread: Link.

Yep thats right, a complete dissasembly of ALTTP. It took me over three months to complete and I have been done with it for about two month. It hasn't been commented on a whole lot yet but I plan to do more and hopefully I can get some people to help as well.

Next I have this. This is a status bar editor made by Vitor Vilela so I really would like to give most credit to him (all I did was give him addresses that needed to be changed). Here are some screen shots:

Bunch of releases BottleBunch of releases Bottle2

(I hope that first one isn't too big...)

For my third item I have this. It is a custom sprite inserter I made by myself, and I must say I am quite proud of it (considering its the first helpful tool I made). There is a tutorial I made here on how to use the sprites, as well as making them, if you are interested in using it.

Bunch of releases CustomSprite

Video.

Last I have this. Basically this is a patch which enables a code to run every frame in a level, and a per level basis. It also has the ability to make a code run once during level fade-in.

If you are interested in helping with the dissasembly, even if it is just a small routine, or just want to talk to me about something feel free to join #zeldconst on EsperNet, a chat room zeldconst made. Thats it, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://hh-zelda-hacking.forumotion.com

Bunch of releases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyrule Hacking :: LTTP Hacking :: ALTTP Hacking :: Releases and Discussion-
Jump to: