This is a forum dedicated to Zelda hacking (specifically A Link To The Past).

HomeGalleryROM MapLatest imagesRAM MapRegisterLog in

New weapon idea/request (ball and chain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erockbrox

New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) Empty
PostSubject: New weapon idea/request (ball and chain)   New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:41 pm

For many many years, I have always wanted for Link to be able to use the ball and chain weapon that the morning stars use. Someone please God do make this available and code it into the game. It should act just like how the morning stars use it. Your frozen for a second (charging) the ball and chain goes around 3 times in the air and then on the last swing it extends out and reaches a further distance.

Thank you.

New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) Zeldaweaponidea
Back to top Go down
Jandazekon

PostSubject: Re: New weapon idea/request (ball and chain)   New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 am

The morning star enemy you see before rescuing zelda?
New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) Ccuqp64s
Back to top Go down
Erockbrox

PostSubject: Re: New weapon idea/request (ball and chain)   New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:18 am

Jandazekon wrote:
The morning star enemy you see before rescuing zelda?
New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) Ccuqp64s

Of course, don't you see the ball and chain weapon i have in the pic and also the morning star enemy that also in the pic.

Yes, i could like someone to freaking code that into the game as a custom weapon. Either that or I will have to learn the ASM myself and code the damn thing in.
Back to top Go down
Jandazekon

PostSubject: Re: New weapon idea/request (ball and chain)   New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Erockbrox wrote:
Don't you see the ball and chain weapon i have in the pic and also the morning star enemy that also in the pic.
I clicked on quote to see: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/erockbrox/zeldaweaponidea.png
Back to top Go down
Erockbrox

PostSubject: Re: New weapon idea/request (ball and chain)   New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:41 am

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO MAKE THIS BALL AND CHAIN WEAPON FOR MANY MANY MANY YEARS WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME MAKE IT I'M ABOUT TO GO CRAZY THINKING ABOUT HOW BAD I WANT THIS

PLEASE!!!!

THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New weapon idea/request (ball and chain)   New weapon idea/request (ball and chain) Empty

Back to top Go down

New weapon idea/request (ball and chain)
Page 1 of 1