This is a forum dedicated to Zelda hacking (specifically A Link To The Past).

HomeGalleryROM MapLatest imagesRAM MapRegisterLog in

Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Webber1900

Webber1900

Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)   Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:21 pm

This is my Zelda 3 hack called:

The Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (title pending)!!!

I don't have much done since I just started this but this is what I have so far:

Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) Z3riseofganongfx-0001

I will edit this post when I have a good deal of work done.
Back to top Go down
wiiqwertyuiop
Need anything? PM me and i'll try my best to help!
wiiqwertyuiop

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)   Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Wow those GFX looks really good! Did you draw them yourself?
Back to top Go down
https://hh-zelda-hacking.forumotion.com
Webber1900

Webber1900

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)   Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:22 pm

Yes the graphics were hand drawn by me. I was inspired by the graphics in Parallel Worlds so it looks similar.

Here is more of the mountain GFX:
Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) Z3riseofganongfx-0002
Back to top Go down
SePH

SePH

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)   Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Those graphics look really nice! The tree especially looks good! Great work so far!
Back to top Go down
Aeranima

Aeranima

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)   Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Not a huge fan of gravel heap-looking mountain tiles but if well put together with other tiles, it will look really good. ^^ (as in the parallel worlds ofc) Smile

Goodluck! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hh-zelda-hacking.forumotion.com/t57-the-legend-of-zelda-
SePH

SePH

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)   Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Editing the cliffs gotta be the hardest chunk of graphics in the game to edit. At least in Parallel Worlds they were hard to deal with... In the sequel I changed the perspective totally, so it was much easier to create the cliffs! Less sides, but with more gfx space; also equal, if not better looking graphics when compared to lttp.
Back to top Go down
Webber1900

Webber1900

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)   Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 am

Yeah the mountains are a pain to work with. I just need to know how I can expand my graphics so I have more to work with, same goes for the palettes (I'm looking at you seph Very Happy ).

Aside from graphics I really need to learn more about how Zelda 3 works. It's been a while since I did anything with Zelda 3 due to sheer difficulty of hacking this game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)   Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Rise of Ganon (Zelda 3 Remake)
Page 1 of 1